Using your Riverpark Advantage Card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated on www.RiverparkAdvantageCard.com. Please read and abide by the terms & conditions in order to maximize your benefits.
Riverpark Advantage Card (RAC), mobile applications, brochures and other printed materials are the property of RAC. Reproduction of the contents of RAC materials, in part or in whole is prohibited, unless written permission is granted by RAC.
- ADVANTAGE CARD. Your Riverpark Advantage Card is free of charge. You must present your advantage card to receive your discount. If you do not have your advantage card in your possession you will not receive your discount. You must show your advantage card for every purchase or no discount will be given. If you forget to present your advantage card until after the bill has been totaled, you may not be given a discount. (No retroactive sales or discounts.) Please show your advantage card up front and before each purchase. The RAC is an individual card, not a corporate card. Read the restrictions of each merchant online carefully before you make your purchase.
- TIPPING. Tips for restaurant service should equal 15% to 20% of the total food check before the applicable discount. Please remember that restaurant personnel rely on service tips for a large portion of their income.
- DINING OUT. When two or more people dine together, the following applies:
- a. There will be one bill for the table, no separate checks are allowed.
- b. In all cases, please present your card before paying and you may choose to let your waiter know that you have a RAC when ordering. If ordering over the phone for pick-up or delivery, you must let the restaurant know that you have a RAC. You may be asked to present your card when picking up your food or when the delivery person arrives at your home.
- c. Dining is limited to one card per group or family per visit in most cases.
- HOLIDAYS. All major holidays (including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, etc.) may be excluded unless explicitly stated by the business.
- OTHER PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNTS. The RAC may not be used with any other promotions, sales, discounts, coupons, or combinations offered by the merchant unless otherwise stated. Read each merchant offer online carefully before you make your purchase and take note of the restrictions. There are no discounts on alcoholic beverages.
- NON-LIABILITY. RAC and/or its agents or employees will not be responsible if any merchant breaches its contract or refuses to honor the terms of any benefit. RAC will, however, attempt to secure such compliance. RAC and its agents or employees will not be responsible in the event of acts of God, fire, casualties, strike or other events beyond its control. RAC shall have no liability to any cardholder as a seller of any products or services, including, without limitation, any liability for those goods and services supplied by participating businesses. RAC states that you (the cardholder) enter participating businesses at your own risk and RAC assumes no liability for alleged bodily injury or property damage from any accident, or mishap on the part of any participating business. RAC shall not be liable and cannot verify the condition or safety of any participating business. RAC and its agents shall be held harmless resulting from the acts or omissions of any participating business. RAC or its agents shall be held harmless for printing errors or omissions.
- AVAILABILITY OF DISCOUNTS. All discounts for goods and services are subject to their availability by the participating businesses. RAC reserves the right to eliminate participating businesses and benefits may change without notice. In the event goods or services are not available to the cardholder, RAC is not responsible for any refund due to the cardholder but not paid because of the closure of the business or the discontinuance of its association with RAC.
RAC is not responsible for the claims of any advertisers and cannot guarantee the reliability or legitimacy of any business. RAC recommends that you (the cardholder) ask the business that you are considering for references, D.B.A., license #, and other professional trade references before entering into the transaction with the business.
Riverpark Advantage Card, Inc. (“RAC”) makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, regarding any of the merchants accepting the card. RAC also expressly disclaims that any of the merchants’ services are fit for their or its intended purpose or are merchantable. The user assumes any and all risks with the Merchant.